Unison community spaces are welcoming environments where everyone can seek help and discussion on any Unison-related topic. To ensure that our community remains as friendly as possible, this Code of Conduct documents our rules, values, and expectations.
TL;DR:just be nice. 💖
The members and moderators of Unison community spaces are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, sexuality, or similar personal characteristic. We do not tolerate harassment or abuse in any form.
As participants of this community we pledge to:
- Be friendly, welcoming, and inclusive.
- Be helpful and patient.
- Give the most accurate and informative technical advice we can.
- Help each other overcome misunderstandings.
- Be respectful and considerate.
- Avoid negative behavior, snark, and insults.
- Avoid offering political opinions, engaging in gossip, or rallying negative sentiment against a particular individual or group.
- Refrain from posting derogatory or offensive content, or language and imagery that is inappropriate in a professional setting.
Everyone can make a valuable contribution to this community. We may not always agree, but disagreement is no excuse for poor behavior and poor manners. We might all experience some frustration now and then, but we cannot allow that frustration to turn into personal attacks. It's important to remember that an environment where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive one.
Sometimes misunderstandings and conflicts are inevitable, but resist the urge to be defensive or assign blame. Try not to take offense where no offense was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt. Even if the intent was to provoke, do not rise to it.
We are committed to making participation in this community a harassment-free experience for everyone. As such, moderators reserve the right to remove or reject comments and other assets that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently, with or without warning, any participant for behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
Reporting issues Instances of abusive, harassing, threatening, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting one of the admin team below:
- Paul Chiusano (@pchiusano)(Slack link)
- Arya Irani (@aryairani)Slack link
- Rúnar Bjarnason (@runarorama)(Slack link)
Moderators are committed to maintaining confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident.
This Code of Conduct is adapted fromthe Elm Code of Conduct.